Car Park Update – Stage 2 Now Underway
Bonnyrigg Plaza is undertaking exciting new car park refurbishment works. Divided into four stages, the works are expected to finish in 2022.
We are pleased to announce that Stage 1 of our car park refurbishment program is now complete and open, and Stage 2 is now underway.
From Thursday 21 April, there will be some temporary changes to car park access.
- There will be no access into the south car park from the entrance next to the petrol station, however you will still be able to visit the petrol station.
- Customers will still be able to enter the car park using the entrance next to Anytime Fitness.
- Pedestrian access to the centre is available next to OCTEC and via Bonnyrigg Avenue (near Enzo’s).
We are committed to providing an easy and convenient parking experience for our customers, including:
- Ensuring our car park spaces are conveniently available and dedicated to Bonnyrigg Plaza customers.
- Improving customer traffic flow and driving conditions.
- Improving accessibility to disabled parking spots and parking areas for motorbikes and bicycles.
- Delivering an overall enhanced look and feel.
Bonnyrigg Plaza remains open, with parking available in both of our car parks. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing patience while we continue working towards a better car parking experience.
Please stay tuned for more updates, including information relating to the introduction of paid parking.